A good way to save for one of your Goals is to set automatic roundups for your expenses. This option can be enabled for one |Goal| at a time.
When you enable roundups you can choose if you want to roundup to the closest unit, or to multiples of 5€ or 10€.
These are some examples:
• Roundup to the closest unit: if your expense is 2,5€ you send 0,5€ to the chosen Goal
• Roundup to multiple of 5€: for a 2,5€ expense, you send another 2,5€ to your chosen Goal
• Roundup to multiple of 10€: for a 2,5€ expense you send 7,5€ to your chosen Goal
You can disable roundups or choose a new Goal to send them to whenever you want.
Every time you make a purchase and you have the round up to Goal option active, you will have another entry on your Feed with the amount sent to Goal that has the category Deposit to Goal.
When you click in that entry you can check the detail of that round up:
• Amount sent to Goal
• Goal with active round up
• Original transaction amount
• Type of round up (1€, 5€ ou 10€)
• Transaction date
if you make a transaction that originates a withheld balance, the amount of the round up will be sent to Goal only when the transaction is confirmed. The date of the original transaction will continue to be the one when the purchase ocurred, but the round up will have a later date.